Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some Good Reads!

Have you read a really good post on a blog recently?   I really love to read other posts and I love to keep track of the good reads.  So here we have a link just for that purpose... I'd like to invite you to check out the good reads I've listed here and if you have a good read to recommend, please share with me and other readers who also love to read great posts!  These posts can be funny, helpful, insightful, thoughtful, happy, sad....whatever you feel grabs you and makes you say, "Wow, that was a really good read!"  If you have a great post of your own, please feel free to share it!  I guess you could call it  great Blog Fodder!  Whatever you want to call it, please, please share here!  Here's how:  Go to the post you love, not the blog, the post itself.  Copy the url of the post, come back here and add it to the link!  You can also add a title if you'd like in the space provided. Please, only one post per blog but add as many posts from different blogs as you would like!  So here's to some good reads!

 And BTW! Happy Friday Follow!   ( image)

12 comments:

Blondie said...

Hi...found ya while hopping from blog to blog on FF.

I actually just found some really great blog articles that I got from someone on Mom Bloggers Club.

I will have to come back and post them later.

Have fun today! Check out my blog for an awesome give away!

http://absolutely--positive.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-giveaway-sadie-book-and-handmade.html

The Old White Barn said...

Hello - stopping in from FF! Glad I found you - I'm looking forward to following you!
Susan
www.BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com

Dimes2Vines said...

Happy FF - Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Follow Friday brought me over...interest kept me and got me to follow.

Looking forward to more!
Laura

Tenny Kusuma said...

Happy FF! Following you from Friday Follow. Have a great weekened.

Tenny at Simply A Mom
http://a-mom-life.blogspot.com

veterankindergartenteacher said...

Following you from Friday Follow!

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

-K

http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Hi Helena, just stopping by from Friday Follow. Your blog is cute!

Carolyn
http://mybackyardeden.blogspot.com

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

Hi following back from FF! Fun to find new blogs and great blog posts!

One Savvy Mom! said...

NEW GIVEAWAYS POST DAILY ON MY BLOG!
Hi :-)
Following from the Friday Follow.....a little late......the list is soooooo long this week!
You can follow me at http://savvycouponmommy.blogspot.com
Have a great Weekend!

Debbie said...

Thanks for including my post, Helena! I always enjoy your blog.

A GAL NEEDS... said...

Thanks to those of you who stopped by and extra special thanks to those of you who posted some great reads! They are awesome!!! My day was made 10 times better!